Street Artist active since 2018, when I started painting in the streets while travelling in India and Latin America. My style is deeply influenced by the energy of these lands, mainly in terms of bright and vivid colours. I create images originating from my personal experience as a woman, conceiving the street as a place to rebel against and to challenge the patriarchal system of domination, which foresees women either as silent and invisible or, when exposed, at males’ disposal. I portrait females’, feminine experiences form different geographical and social places, aiming at creating new voices and narratives which faithfully represent our varied subjectivities (or at least, aim at respresenting as faithfully as possibile). I work with mixed techniques and in my artistic production there is room for involving target communities, allowing people to actively participate in the creation of concept and narrative of the pieces.
From 2018 to 2020 I am part of the Uruguayan collective Contra la Pared, with whom we realize projects in Urugua and Italy, and from 2018 I am also part of the Cultural Association Alchemica, Trento Italy, which focuses on urban regeneration through arts. I participated in different festivals and street art events along these years, with the following highlights:
– 2019: Selected artist, 33 Grados Festival (Mercedes, Uruguay, as part of Contra la Pared)
– 2022: Artist in Residence for Elba del Vicino, community art project in Rio Marina, Italy
– 2022: Street Art Award for the Pergine Arte Giovane (contest for artists under 35), organized by the Contemporary Arts Gallery Contempo, Pergine Italy
– 2023: Selected artist, grant for international mobility with Tele Urbane (Urban Canvas) by Fondazione Mighetto, Torino Italy
– 2023: Guest artist, Minga Muralista Circulo Colores de la Montaña (women’s street art festival), Cali Colombia
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.